Our Commitment To Safety
The safety and comfort of our patients and staff is our top priority at Chapman Orthodontics. Our clinic stays on the leading edge of dentistry and orthodontics and incorporates advanced safety measures to safeguard health and ensure the greatest level of care for our patients.
We always maintain the highest infection and cross-contamination prevention standards in our clinic, exceeding the standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our patients and our team are safe.
The CDC recommends social distancing to decrease the likelihood of transmitting Coronavirus. With that advice in mind, we have implemented the following precautions in our clinic:
- There will be a limited number of patients allowed in the office per the orders of Governor Polis, the CDC, the AAO and ADA.
- All patients, parents, and visitors who wish to enter the office will be required to wear a cloth face covering or mask over their nose and mouth.
- Prior to your appointment, you will receive a COVID-19 question via text message. You will be required to respond to the message before entering the office.
- We as an office have updated our sterile process and protocols to adhere to all guidelines.
- Only one parent or person is allowed inside the office with the patient during the patient’s appointment, all others must wait out in the parking lot in their vehicles.
- If the patient or any family members are showing ANY sign of sickness, please call to reschedule/cancel the appointment.
- We will be prescreening every patient before they can be seen for their appointment.